Explore the Youth with Know My Generation
• Creating opportunities for youth to discover and express their abilities and skills by empowering them in their decision-making. Making youths aware of Digital technology and education and raise their issues and social difficulties creating opportunities for youth to discover and express their abilities.
Model United Nations
MUN involves and teaches participants research, speaking, debating, and writing skills, in addition to critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership abilities.
lifelong process. It is a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential.
know people travel and see different cultures experience life study and application of knowledge about the human mind and behavior specifically to the activity of traveling. … Travel is one of life’s major activities engaged in by millions of people who go between different cultures for the purpose of business, education, service or pleasure.
KMG help the youth by being part of a group can help young people develop important personal and interpersonal skills.
It can also help young people gain self-confidence and self-esteem.
A place where the youth meet in one place to make a change ,intercultural exchange where different opportunity fro all around the globe is addressed
we embrace diversity and inclusive of people. We believe that our strengths lie in our differences. We accept that disability is a difference enriching us as a community. Our role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for, our unities aligns with advancing the inclusion of those people in need, including people with disabilities.
Spread the word and raise awareness are key to making our societies more inclusive and diverse. Each of us can play a role in promoting and advancing an inclusive and integrated society.
- There is mounting evidence of the impact of inclusive growth approaches on reducing poverty and inequality, when excluded groups gain greater access to education, employment and business opportunities.
- There is evidence gender equality can promote economic growth, with positive impacts on macro-level growth, human capital and labour.
- Young people involved in KMG can receive information on staying safe and healthy from their peers or adults they know and respect. They then pass on this information to other young people. In this way, youth organizations offer a credible way for young people to learn about staying healthy, because they can learn about it from friends they admire, rather than adults or other outsiders whose opinions they might not value.
- Young people can develop a strong support network of other young people who make healthy choices, and who can help convince them to stay healthy, too.